Unique and tranquil 3 Bedroom Villa for Sale in Sharjah Sustainable City.

This full privacy villa located in the prime area of Sharjah Sustainable City is on for the sale price of AED1.55M. This magnificent villa has a flexible payment plan, pay 10% as down payment and the remaining 90% within 18 months.

About the Property

This beautifully designed 3  bedroom villa situated in the fully sustainable community in Sharjah, offers free maintenance and zero service charge for 5 years after delivery, smart home system, 50% discount on SEWA bills (electricity and water bills) comfortable maid’s room, dedicated BBQ, contemporary laundry room, secure parking slots and is 2 minutes to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed road.

This property also has access to smart features and amenities like full equipped kitchen with dishwasher (BOSCH), 50% off SEWA bills (electricity and water), solar panels, secure kids Playground, reputable school inside the community, mosque, large swimming pool, kindergarten, community shopping center, free driverless taxis within the community, restaurants, cafes, cycling & jogging tracks, organic farms, indoor and outdoor gym.

Don’t want to miss out on this property? Contact us by calling or filling the FORM below.

Property Features

  • 24/7 Security
  • Children's Play Area
  • Community View
  • Gym
  • Mosque & Prayer Rooms
  • Nearby schools
  • Parks & Kids' Playgrounds
  • Recreational Area
  • Shops and Restaurants
  • Swimming Pool